- The Egyptian Ministry of Transport announced its most prominent achievements during the past 6 years in the field of maritime transport. According to a report issued today, Tuesday, by the Ministry, the most prominent achievements in the development of maritime transport at the ports level were as follows:
Dmiat seaport :-
- The completion of the construction of a multi-purpose terminal berth with a length of 681 meters and a depth of 17 meters, with a total cost of 1365 million pounds.
- The completion of deepening the navigation lane from 15 to 16 meters and the width of the spinning from 14.5 to 15.5 meters at a cost of 189 million pounds.
- Building and supplying 4 marine locomotives at a cost of 300 million pounds.
- Establishing a new general cargo berth in the area between berths 8 and 9 with a length of 340 meters and a depth of 12 meters at a cost of 142 million pounds.
- Establishing a new marine services berth with a length of 90 meters and a depth of 8 meters at a cost of 12 million pounds.