An administrative job, named “Document Processing Officer”, is available through the LinkedIn website for work in Jeddah, through the following details.
Document Handling Coordinator responsible
Conditions required to work: –
– Knowledge of shipping business.
– Good management skills.
– Proficiency in the English language.
– Skills of cooperative work with others to achieve goals and objectives.
– Ability to keep commitments.
– Comply with intent to policies, procedures and agreements.
– Receive documents and documents from airlines or other external parties to Lead / Hub stations and other third parties, and adhere to internal controls and procedures.
– Coordinate shipping papers and physical flow through the Lead / Hub station to avoid additional storage fees for third parties such as airlines, handling agents or the airport.
– Ensure customer requirements are met and corrective actions are taken in case of deviations from customer requirements.
– Coordination of third-party invoices (for example freight delivery charges to agents) via Lead / Hub terminal.
More details and submission from here: http://bit.ly/38QxVmv