Transport and Logistics Training
At the EIFFEL (Egyptian International Freight Forwarders and Logistics Association) the subsidiary for the Egyptian Chamber of Commerce in Cairo, we offer a range of specialist Transport and Logistics courses, with support from Supply Chain industry expert tutors every step of the way. Our Logistics and Transport experts are unrivalled worldwide, with years of experience in the industry, so they are ideally placed to guide you through the next steps in your career.
Our specially tailored Logistics and Transport training has been designed to support you through every stage of your logistics career. From the introductory Freight management, supply chain management principles, Logistics and transport operations logistics and transport operations management, Logistics and 7 transport operations strategy, Customer care course and more specialized courses in the field of shipping, air, customs clearance and warehouses, we are here to give your career the best chance of success. We also adopt in our training activity the project of training for employment in order to open the door to the demand of graduates from institutes and universities in order to qualify them for employment in this industry, Our Logistics training is available as part of our wider selection of Supply Chain Management courses, covering every aspect of the industry.
Don’t learn what you already know—unlike many other logistics training providers, we offer the flexibility to tailor your course to your learning style, career goals and current work-load; so you can ensure you get the most benefit from your studies.
For more information and inquiries about all the projects and training plans in EIFFLA, there is Chairman of the Training Committee, Mr. Ashraf Awny and his deputy Mr. Ashraf Ameer- they have high competence and good ability to communicate with trainees and provide the necessary advice for them as well as the design of any training session may need trainees to benefit them in their work.
The importance of training for the employee:
- One of the most important things a company can get when training its employees is to get less errors, errors occur very much if the employee lacks the skills and abilities required to do the job assigned to him, but if the employee is adequately trained and required,, As he can become more skilled and efficient in his work, as he becomes more qualified than others to get promoted.
- The training of the employee is of great importance in increasing productivity and improving the level of efficiency. A well trained employee can improve performance in terms of quantity and quality of the product, in addition to acquiring the skill of investing time, money and resources. Training the employee as required and correct.
- One of the reasons that may lead to the withdrawal of staff from their work is the dislike of the staff to the manager, their fear of lack of career development and good direction, lack of proper training, lack of additional knowledge or additional skills in their field, All these issues, retention of employees, and not leaving them; when training the employee in some areas of work such as sales, the manner of interviewing, and other things, it will raise morale, and enhance the efficiency of the company in which he works.
Other benefits of employee training.
- The benefits of employee training include: raising employee skills, and increasing his enthusiasm for work. Renew the employee’s skills and information, and enhance his ability to compete with others. The ability to constantly keep up with changes in technology and industry, while taking care to continuously train the employee. The employee gets an upgrade at work, and a larger salary than before. Give him an incentive to learn, and use his skills at work.
What does training mean to us?
- It means that you do not need to overload yourself with a lot of maneuvers and complex methods to paint and provide effective training. Increasing the training content from simple techniques such as problem solving, practice, multiple examples, and executive planning will certainly enable you to provide trainees with training that will greatly influence their effectiveness and their deep interaction and enjoyment in the training venue.